Monday, September 05, 2005 ++

i dont know how to say this:

I really feel like crying, really, i'm already at the brink of tears.
I didnt even eat 1/8 of my dinner. No appetite, none at all.
Those close to me will know how much i hate changes,
and now my entire life's facade may be changed.
No friends, familliarity, routineness.....

On the other hand there is another possibility,
one more confident, but that will force me to level up all the way
I'm not felling exactly secure.

Bestie.. you almost guessed it right, although it was just a comment
i think you never really thought will happen.

Tian en and nick, sry i couldn't go for the gathering tonight la, but
now i at least know why i did not go.

I need to talk @ 7.48 p.m.
7:48 PM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.