Wednesday, August 17, 2005 ++
Hrm.. yes thats the new anime series that i'm currently watching.. hahax its kinda funny, and the amazing thing abt it is that the director has placed many truths about how people feel during relationships, whether it is the longing for someone, or the influence that person has on you. Hahax its great for those who love human psychology! =)
Hrm right now i'm praying for a change of my attitude towards army. Think its better to have a much better attitude rather than to suffer.. lolx [yay i'm so happy that i typed all these so far without looking at the keyboard at all.. =)] hahas mm.. recently i have been feeling tired very easily, my mom thinks its cuz i hardly exercise at all! Thats true la.. which reminds me that i muz start to do so! Besides that, my apettite has increased!! Thats soooo not good!! haiyo!~!~~! Oh ya! My quiet time today was about dieting!! My my my.. the bible has some guildlines towards eating lei.. lolx.. amazing!! I'll tell you whether it works!! hahax
Well, this saturday's gonna be all on FOOD!! So i better watch my diet.. aww.. this means if i'm involved for BAY, i won't be able to go down for JUDO!! sigh.. haven got my green belt yet! lolx.. I would have been able to type this in 2 mins, but its taking me like 10 mins now.. darn.. good try though.. =X
I wanna be a history maker in this land.
I wanna be a speaker of truth to all mankind.
I wanna stand, I wanna run into your arms,
Into your arms again, into your arms!!
It's 9.34 p.m. 9:34 PM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.