Tuesday, August 30, 2005 ++
In the secret
In the quiet place
In the stillness
You are there
In the secret
In the quiet hour
I wait only for You
Cause, I want to know You more
I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more
I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more
I am reaching for the highest goal
That I might receive the prize
Pressing onward
Pushing every hindrance aside
Out of my way
Cause, I want to know You more.
I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more
I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more
My INTERNET IS FINALLY WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! hahax the starhub people said that my modem was spoilt and probably they have to send a technician to see wads the problem which would cost $51.30 and/or buy a new modem which would cost me at least $99.90. Guess what.. my mom prayed lor.. den today.. she SMS me.. "JOEL JOEL!! THE INTERNET IS WORKING!! AMAZING!! I PRAYED HARD ABT IT YESTERDAY"
hahax i dunno if you call it coincidence or.. miracle.. but.. i'll like to think the latter.. =D
Okie work(army) has been increasing tougher.. especially with the load of work i'm getting, the worst thing is, cuz my bosses know that i am capable to do the work, they push almost everything to me.. and man.. sigh.. actaully what really pisses me off is that my head for the department is such a slacker, he pushes 90% of his work to me then he goes off for a 3-4 hr break. Always playing with his Hp and talking to his gf.. i mean. understandable la.. but right now he hangs out with all those who love to slack and they are always having fun playing in the office. Abit unfair ba, but i guess that will be good training for me. When i think abt what Joyce has to go through, i think i'm better off, and its much better than being combat-fit.
Well i'm supposed to go for training at Sembawang camp form the 12th to the 27th of September, some storeman course, and the worst thing is that my weekends may be taken up by them oso! Grr.. well i have much to learn.. SOMETHINGS I CANT CHANGE, I HAVE TO ACCEPT IT. Maybe thats why people say that life is unfair. hrm..
Well next few photos show you how i de-stress.. in a unusual manner.. all cheoreographed by my dear mei =D





8:20 PM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.