Monday, December 17, 2007 ++

I will be flying off in 4.5hrs.
I should be sleeping actually.
i am tired.

I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha okok yeah it has finally come! Time to go China again!! =D
woohoo! hmm i will be missing everyone man, and i will also be missing Christmas for the first time in Singapore. I certainly hope it snows, although the chances are slim. haha!
Well so much has been said and so much done.

I wanna thank enai, tianen, timo, clara my lovely mei & cherie for being so supportive of this team and its purpose. I hope that God will be merciful and gracious, that God will prove himself mightifully even more.

To all the BAYers, i hope u all love the BAY shirt.
I wanna wish u all a Merry Merry God Blessed Christmas! May u all grow in him and Christ likeness the upcoming year. Certainly we can say that God has been GREAT!!

To the very special people in my cell, i love you guys and i thank God for u all. Remember how much Christ wants to have the intimate r/s with u. Always be humble before him k? love u all =D

So my closest buddies, Take good care and i miss really miss u guys. Thanks for being there. =D
Merry Christmas all!

see u the new year! haha!!

lots of love,
Joel
1:00 AM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.