Saturday, December 15, 2007 ++
Jesus i love/need you, come to me now
To feel your presence, to feel your touch.
I know i havent blogged for a long time, despite camp being over and all.
The last few days has been a whirl, i've been busy (except for thurs) and in all that has happened,
I am still brought to my knees, to come before God and say I NEED YOU. Yes God, I really do.
Been struggling over some issues, and coming to think abt it. I'll be leaving in 2 days for Mission trip with the gang. I am excited and in await for God to show up mightily and in grace. PLEASE, if you do read this, PRAY for us. We really need prayer against the evil one, pray for unity and pray for doors to be open over there*.
I hope u have enjoyed camp, i hope that u are challenged to KNOW GOD more. You can find camp pics at JESSLYN's blog. i have sent her ALL the pics that i have. yes. ALL.
Okie so with that i am gonna stop here.
Will try to blog when i am there* but yeah.. do send us off if u can. (: 2:00 AM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.