Thursday, April 06, 2006 ++
I learnt one thing today.. thats to..
NOT go out with only 4 hrs of sleep!!
Hrm yeah thats the state i was in when i went town
hahas i realised how foreign i am to town le.. it
WAS my territory.. hehex.. and because i was tired..
I kept walking the wrong way.. and of all things,
I kept yawning.. gosh after not meeting up 4 awhile..
so I think i gave a wrong impression that i was bored..
when actually i was quite happy to see genki momo..
lolz.. but thank god momo was interesting so i survived
quite easily those weary hrs.. hahas *mushroom monster!!*
House of the Dead 4 is nice!! lols.. pity the monster cant die..
hehez *shake shake*
anyways.. I gotta run.. sian didnt notice the time.. darn!
I'm late already!! 9:45 PM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.