Sunday, March 26, 2006 ++
Goodness.. something weird is happening to me..
I'm starting to be ticklish!!! Sheesh!! Today sherman
was board as he couldn't undertstand much about the
exposition on Dan Brown's The Da Vinchi Code.. and then..
HE POKED MY SIDE!!! goodness!! DID I JUMP!!!
okok this may sound super sommon to u.. but being ticklish
is definately NOT something i'm used to!! Yeah.. and to
confirm it..He spent the rest of the time poking me..
and each time he did that..
I jerked like a released coiled-spring!!
Ok.. thats for fun facts about Joel Part 1..
Well tmr's my DRIVING TEST!!!
and today.. after being briefed on the test procedures
and all...I got so nervous (and its only a practice) and
I mounted curb 3 times!! Furthermore, my instructor
had to retract my steering wheel countless times,
and I was grabing the steering wheel so tightly,
I think it almost detached.
Gulp.. talk about being confident!! Yvonne think's i'll fail =(
BUTTTTT... I'm sure tmr will be fine..
GOD is AWESOME! Amen Amanda!
Haha test at 11am.. 10am's the dry run... =
Wish me luck! N pray!! =D
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.