Thursday, November 24, 2005 ++
Hrm.. this is my attempt to describe my encounter ( real life) which i dreamt about..
It's sweet... honey sweet.. if its crap den just ignore it.. ahhaha only a few will understand
I stepped forward, meeting her eye
Our heads nodded in acknowledgement.
The bizarreness decreased.
This was a moment that i had dreamt about.
I calmed my racing heart,
feeling each beat resonate throughout my body
right through to the ends of my hair.
I closed my eyes.
Taking a deep breath i calmed myself down,
and i began to inch forward towards her.
Now all my senses were as it seemed focused on my fingertips
Words would not show what my actions could.
This gentle approach made her eyes twick,
she hesitated, making me stay still.
In the sudden she moved towards me,
her right hand placed on my left soulder.
This was the moment of reality.
What will the outcome be?
My mind focused on my fingertips.
With them, I felt her coming.
I reacted. I accepted her movements.
Like a dance, stepping slightly aside,
my hand pulled her closer.
Our hips met.
Bending slightly,
she was lifted up,
lifted by the hardened rough hands,
due to the year of sheer labour.
I gave in.
I gave her my all...
The loud and precise "thud" was heard.
That was my dedication to her.
If ur wondering.. i'm not talking abt any gal or is it supposed to be romantic.. which ppl have been asking me... the misconception of it all.. well i cant blame ur for thinking that way la.. hahas cuz its true.. i love it (her).. hahhaas go figure
7.25 p.m. 7:25 PM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.