Tuesday, February 01, 2005 ++
I dunno wad to say,
I dunno what to do.
I feel like an idiot,
In a sea of blue.
I dunno why all this fate,
but now i think its too late.
Dun catch me on my tail again,
For i'll juz yell out in vain.
Who am i u may ask,
A loner on the dishearthened soul?
Whats my purpose in this life,
Hurt, Jealousy, Love i dive.
Wandering unknown, swept about,
ever changing, in this bout.
Created by him his purpose new,
Never to be left on the pew.
If not for him, here i die,
In the emptyness with a sigh.
But in him my strength renew,
Transforming me, purity revealed.
I'll lifen up and shake dis hands,
Give Joel to his wonderful plan.
Then i'll know all i've done,
Is all cuz of HIS son.
Who am i??........................
Dunno why i'm writing a peom.. i suck at peoms but nvm.. dejavu.. dejavu.. dejavu.....
Went to count @ 7.20 p.m.
7:20 PM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.